Are you a micro-enterprise interested in developing cross-border trade and linkages? Would you like to participate in a programme of support, providing opportunities to explore new markets and products? Then the Tradelinks programme could be for you.
Tradelinks is a business development programme, delivered by Enterprise NI and its network of local enterprise agencies and the border county enterprise boards, designed to assist the micro-enterprise sector across Northern Ireland and the border counties of Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Leitrim, Sligo and Donegal in developing their ability to undertake or expand their cross-border trade.
The Tradelinks programme will suit companies that are committed to:
- Enhancing employment generation opportunities;
- Developing exporting capability;
- Addressing barriers to cross border trade;
- Investigating the opportunities afforded by new technology;
- Encouraging new market and new product development; and
- Encouraging innovation.
Tradelinks can assist micro-businesses by providing:
- A wide-ranging suite of programmes specifically designed to address the issues unique to the micro-enterprise sector.
- A team of experienced assessors and mentors.
- The opportunity to form cross-border linkages with similar micro-enterprises.
- A full signposting service to other programmes.
Tradelinks is a partnership initiative between Enterprise NI, the network of local enterprise agencies, and the border county enterprise boards and is funded by the European Unionís INTERREG IVA Programme. The Special EU Programmes Body is the Managing Authority for the European Unionís INTERREG IVA Programme.
Banbridge Enterprise Centre
Scarva Road Industrial Estate, Banbridge, Co. Down BT32 3QD
T: 028 4066 2260
F: 028 4066 2325